- after care
- The adhesive which is used in our treatment requires 24hours to completely dry up.
Keep your eyes dry for at least 5 hours.
- If you want to wash your eyes, use cleanser for eyelash extension or oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based cleansers.
If you use oil cleanser, wash your face without touching your eyes.
When you wash your face, do not rub your eye lashes from side to side, touch them gently.
Eyelashes are easily caught by a cosmetic cotton or a towel, so please be careful when you use them.
- Stop using eye lash curler. It damages your eye lashes. You can use heated eye lash curler. If you apply mascara, use mascara which is made for eye lash extensions.
- Do not lie face down. It causes pressure on your eyelashes and it makes your eyelashes fall off quickly.
Do not rub or pull them. Eyelash extensions are fragile and easily affected by rough movement.
- If you feel that your eyelashes are falling out or get damaged, we recommend you to use eye lash serum to get nutrients and keep your eyelash healthy.
- If you feel that your eyelash extensions doesn’t match you, we can remove them for free within 1 week after the treatment.